Established in 1995, Vibration Research (VR) designs and manufactures vibration control systems for electrodynamic and servo hydraulic shakers. Advanced hardware capabilities combined with powerful user friendly software make Vibration Research controllers the premier choice of testing labs around the globe.
Among VR's solutions you can find the following:
- Vibration controllers– control one or multi shakers with one system.
- Sine On Random
- Random On Random
- Field Data Replication
- Fatigue Damage Spectrum
- Portable Acceleration Data Acquisition/logger and analysis recorder– The ObserVR records acceleration data directly to your laptop.
- USB Connection
- Streams data to the laptop/PC’s hard drive
- Four simultaneous A/D channels for high resolution
- IEPE inputs accepted and powered with a 4mA current source
- Up to 52 kHz sampling rate per channel
- Includes Analyzer software capabilities
- Accelerometers calibration system- Calibrate and verify your accelerometers quickly. In your own lab.The package offers an automatic and accurate calibration of IEPE and charge mode piezoelectric accelerometers or transducers.
for more information