An introduction to MIL-STD 810G
Duration: 1 day.
- An overview of a MIL-STD 810 and using it
- Getting to know the tests being tested in the MIL-STD
- Planning a test from a certain MIL-STD mission profile
- Focusing on certain tests: Low temperature, Vibration, Shock
- comparision between verion the newer version H to the older version version G change 1
To whom this course is intended:
- Those who are new to the environmental field.
- Those who are already doing tests which required this MIL-STD and wish to gain more knowledge.
- Those who are responsible with the preparation of test specifications.
- Those who are developing & manufacturing products that needs to stand the requirement of this MIL-STD.
- Getting to know the MIL-STD
- Mission profiles
- purposes and possible damage of each test
- How to perform
- Sine Vs Random
- Changing levels in Random
- Different categories & test profiles
- Shock vs SRS
- Different process
1) At the end of the course each candidate will receive a certificate
2) payment covers the following – learning tuition, hardcopy course manual, cd with a copy of the MIL-STD, lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments.