Established at 2008, BeanAir GmbH, a leading German company in sensing technology, designs and manufactures smart, rugged and time-synchronized wireless sensor networks.
The figure above shows the concept of BeanAir
BeanAir's Solution devided to these categories:
BeanDevice - The BeanDevice® is a wireless sensor/DAQ coming with a low power operation (works with rechargeable battery or primary cell), real-time wireless transmission and a high capacity data logger.
Among this category you can find the following:
- Vibration and shock (AX family) – wireless accelerometers with integrated data logger.
- Tilt (INC family) – wireless inclinometers with integrated data logger.
- Analog (AN family) – wireless data logger with analog current (4-20mA) input or analog voltage (±5V,±10V, ±20mV).
- Eco friendly (ONE family) – wireless data logger intergrated with temperature, humidity or pulse sensors.
- Spacewireless (AVX family) – a versatile and time-synchronized wireless DAQ System compatible with temperature and analog sensors or Low-Power IEPE and analog sensors. Spacewireless® technology comes with Ultra Wide Band technology and provides a performant jamming awareness mechanism. It operates on the UWB frequency band (3.5GHz up to 6.5GHz), which is broader and much less crowded than 2.4GHz and 868/915 MHz frequency bands.
BeanGateway - The BeanGateway® is used to build and manage Beanair® wireless sensor network. As a gateway, it controls the external access to the network through a highly secured authentication procedure.
Among this category u can find the following:
- Ethernet or Modbus communication Protocols that comes with Indoor or Outdoor version.
- Spacewireless (AVX family) – managing the Spacewireless BeanDevices.
BeanScape - The BeanScape® is a real time WSN (Wireless Sensor Network) supervision and control monitor. It allows the users to monitor and operate in real time BeanAir® WSN.
for more information